New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and happy trails: Here is the final account of money collected and what is owed and how all the monies are going to be distributed.
We have 21 fishermen going
$45.00x15=$675.00
$35.00x6 =$210.00
Total for the boat is $885.00
Total money collected $945.00
Balance towards tip $ 60.00

Tip is customary 20% of the boat which comes out to $177.00
left over balance $ 60.00
Balance due $117.00

$117.00 divided by 21 fishermen comes out to $5.57 per person. We are going to round it off to $6.00 per person. There will be two mates on the boat.
Please any question let me know, if not I will see you all on October the 23. Please lets all be there at 2:00pm sharp, there is a chance that if they don't have a morning charter I could ask him to leave early and get an extra hour.
Tony

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL none just can't wait to meet you guys. We are going to have a blast. I have seen some of you from far away on the water, and spoken with some on the phone. I think we are all going to click like a fine Swiss watch. This is the first time I have kept my boat in the water p [no swearing please] the first week of October, just in case some one has to sleep over. Tony

·
11,226 Posts
So this is the striper crew:
El Jefe
Tripleplay
35Whelan (Pops)
IMB21
Hkdonfishn
JerseyJim
Tommy
Wojtowicza
JrHunt
Jersey Hunter
Drome
Carlo Funk
AP119
DBuck
230grainhollowpoint
NJOUTBACKCOP
Draghtor
Draghtor--brother-in-law
Brian--Tripleplay co-worker
above Brian-Father in law
Brian--Tripleplay Brother
I really can't wait!!!!![up] Some of you I have met and the others I can't wait to meet!!! This should be one fun trip!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
If the weather is like it was today we should catch alot BASS....[up]They don't no it's raining:DJust bring your fowl weather gear...It's going to be alot of fun:p

·
Registered
388 Posts
I amm excited. I need to cattch a basss. I went out today in the rain and wind and got skunked again! ive been gettin skunked for the last 10 years, and im only 20! [smirk]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Can't wait it is going to be a blast!! Catch them Bass:)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommy asnwer the question for me. Watch the weather for that day, if rain in the forecast bring your rain gear, if snow drees warm, The Captain will make the decision if we go or not go if it becomes hazardous to sail.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I can Hunt in the morning but I think we are all going to be to tired to go.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts