New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys coming up in a few weeks is the NWTF Banquet at Farmstead golf and Country club which is located in northern Sussex county. A great event that supports habitat restoration, conservation, youth education, local scholarships and much more. Live and silent auctions with some awesome NWTF merchandise, products from local sponsors, raffles, giveaways etc .Always a great night with like minded people, great food and drinks. Also this Friday at 8am you can log on to wnnj.com, wsus or max and in the search box the key word is DEALS, that will take you to the tristate for less page where you can purchase a $40 dollar banquet ticket for just $20. There will be 50 available. You can also win a pair of tickets by calling into WNNJ or WSUS tomorrow during the morning shows. Its an event I look forward to every year and have pretty much decorated my whole house with prints and merchandise from these banquets. Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ill be there again. I do the sponsor thing every year and think that starting it earlier this year will be better. I like the auction. I won a gun and crossbow in the reverse turkey call raffle and another gun in the ticket raffles over the last four years. The silent auction offers great deals. When I could golf I got a foursome at minehill for $40 and another for $75 somewhere else. I do spend some money but I like the auction stuff! What can I say..

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
It would be really helpful if you posted a web link to the NWTF chapter and how to purchase tickets online.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaa GG. That nice print hangs in my basement still. Love it ha. I will post a link tomorrow at work, its on my work computer in an email. Also don't forget 8am Friday, log onto any of our radio station websites, www.wnnj.com is fine as well, keyword deals and buy tickets for just $20!!! that's gets you the dinner buffet for half price! Also I good friend of mine who owns a ranch in texas has donated a wildboar and Merriam turkey hunt!!! Meals and lodging included. That will be a great package to bid on, he will also have specials for that night I you interested in booking a hunt with him, he has more then 40 species of critters on his ranch on appx. 50k acres.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks broke! and i will post link tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This year we will also be auctioning off a Texas Hunt as well as all the other great NWTF merchandise and products from local sponsors!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts