New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...ra-official-obama-wants-outlaw-guns-2nd-term/
A top official with the National Rifle Association said Friday that President Obama will move to "destroy" gun rights and "erase" the Second Amendment if he is re-elected in November.

While delivering one of the liveliest and best-received speeches at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre said the president's low-key approach to gun rights during his first term was "a "conspiracy to ensure re-election by lulling gun owners to sleep."

"All that first term, lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term," he said.

"We see the president's strategy crystal clear: Get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms' freedom, erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution."

Mr. LaPierre said the president's two Supreme Court appointees — Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan— are "two of the most rabid anti-gun justices in history." He also accused Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of being a foe of gun rights.

And with the possibility of two or more Supreme Court justice positions opening during the next four years, the NRA official warned that gun ownership would be in jeopardy if Mr. Obama stays in office.

"If we get one more like those three, the Second Amendment is finished," he said. "It'll be the end of our freedom forever."

Mr. LaPierre, who said "there is no greater freedom than to own a firearm," predicted that gun owners will rally en masse to defeat Mr. Obama in November.

"All of what we know is good and right about America, all of it could be lost if Barrack Obama is re-elected," he said. "It's all or nothing."

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
jpiney43,

Just because it a drive speach dosent mean its not close to what will happen during a second trem.
As I posted in another thread Barrys judicial apointments will be more from the left than Clintons and if you have been watching the news and seeing wacky desisions coming down Google the judges name and see who apointed them the patter is if its wacky its a Clinton guy.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Piney, Obama has appointed 2 very anti gun judges to the supreme court. The next president will more than likely have to appoint at least one more. Goodbye second amendment. It's that simple.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
The next president will more than likely have to appoint at least one more. Goodbye second amendment. It's that simple
No its not..Americans across this country are not going to allow something like it to happen,but what will happen are people like Mr. LaPierre making statements to get your money or vote...Have you not learn by now??.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents,
unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others
who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to
defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
-------------------------

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

With guns, we are 'citizens' Without them, we are 'subjects'.

The purpose of fighting is to win.
There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!

SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!"

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Piney, Obama has appointed 2 very anti gun judges to the supreme court.
..what makes these two so anti gun??..what have they done to give them this reputation ??.where can i google this??..

And just to mention ,I'am NOT a Obama supporter or a Democrat.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts

The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental
[up][up],totally agree

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Piney, obviously you haven't been paying attention. Google Heller v DC and McDonald v Chicago, both Sotomayer and Kagen voted against these decisions and are anti-gun democrap political appointees. They swore to uphold the Constitution and then voted against 2A, they suck plain and simple. Gun owners need to be aware of politicians trying to take our guns. Join the NRA, they ain't perfect but that's the best we got!

·
Registered
65 Posts
This coming from a guy that's says that our boys over in Afghanistan dying for this country and it's rights a bunch of village bombing baby killers.... This goes out to all the retatrds who voted for Obama, next time pick a leader based on polices not skim color, dumbasses!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Whatever issues you have with the NRA just imagine where your gun rights would have been without them. Yes they aggravate me at times but I still renew my membership every year and am glad they're fighting or my rights. OBAMA has to go or we are screwed. Plain and simple!

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
:D I guess the membership is down. The NRA has to create paranoia to increase their membership.

·
Banned
347 Posts
I doubt any president would make it his or her mission to exterminate the second addmendmant, and if they did something close to a civil war would occur. This bull and the NRA knows it.
P.s. Obama sucks.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Americans across this country are not going to allow something like it to happen
I heard "them" say that about the brady law, NJ's assault weapon ban, NJ's 1 a month law, ,,,,,

and I wasn't born yet but I'm sure they said it when NJ started the FID card, and I'm pretty sure they said it in 1934 before fully automatic weapons were banned.

The only way it doesn't happen is if we all make an effort to stop it.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents,
unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others
who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. ------------------------------ China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to
defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
-------------------------

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!

SWITZERLAND 'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!"
All facts. You forgot to mention that during the Spanish Inquisition, they made a law that no Jews were alowed to have swords, they proceeded to kill these very people unless they denied who they were. It's a beasts mentality to disarm a people.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
It has been unlawful since 1934 (The National Firearms Act) for civilians to own machine guns without special permission from the U.S. Treasury Department. Machine guns are subject to a $200 tax every time their ownership changes from one federally registered owner to another, and each new weapon is subject to a manufacturing tax when it is made, and it must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives (ATF) in its National Firearms Registry.

To become a registered owner, a complete FBI background investigation is conducted, checking for any criminal history or tendencies toward violence, and an application must be submitted to the ATF including two sets of fingerprints, a recent photo, a sworn affidavit that transfer of the NFA firearm is of "reasonable necessity," and that sale to and possession of the weapon by the applicant "would be consistent with public safety." The application form also requires the signature of a chief law enforcement officer with jurisdiction in the applicant's residence.

Since the Firearms Owners' Protection Act of May 19, 1986, ownership of newly manufactured machine guns has been prohibited to civilians. Machine guns which were manufactured prior to the Act's passage are regulated under the National Firearms Act, but those manufactured after the ban cannot ordinarily be sold to or owned by civilians
and I wasn't born yet but I'm sure they said it when NJ started the FID card, and I'm pretty sure they said it in 1934 before fully automatic weapons were banned.
..DO CIVILIANS REALLY NEED MACHINE GUNS??..REALLY

1 - 20 of 77 Posts