New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just read an article on a documetary "michael moore hates america" in the nra's free hunters magazine. anybody see this yet? im planning on ordering it

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
never heard of it but it sounds interesting...they should have called it "bowling for animal rights"...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Michael Moore is a misinformed idiot. Did anyone actually go see Fahrenheit 911?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
saw it. crock of bull.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
You admit to paying good money to see that film. I'd be asking for my money back.

B

·
0 Posts
Did anyone actually go see Fahrenheit 911?
No I never saw it, I felt it was a smack in the face to this GREAT COUNTRY we call AMERICA.

Michal Moore is a complete jerk, and I do feel he hates this country, and if that the case the get the F**K out

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
what about when michael moore went to the republican national convention...he got booed..he had some nerve to walk into that building...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flipping through the channels one night i saw him on the bil mahr show. he had the balls to wear a "made in canada" hat. if i became president deporting him would be the first thing i did

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Buckrun...you just got me fired up with that "made in Canada" hat thing. I hate this guy even more!!!! He's (unfortunatley) made millions in OUR country and then turns around and bashes everyone in it!!!! Bill Mahr is a commie too! [mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad]

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
MACK....how the &%$# are you so smart for a freshman in HS! You amaze me sometimes LOL [up]

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hah,,that is true countryboy, i didnt know crap when i was a freshman. actually i dont know crap now, so i guess not much has changed

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Didn't pay for it. I payed for Star Wars or something then went in to 9-11. That donkey didn't get a dime of my $.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.