New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going togo out with my bow this morning but it was still raining... I'll be out this afternoon.. Good Luck Everyone...

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Was out this morning with the omega....saw nothing...except one duck hunter (Who shot at and missed a duck) ;) Really warm out there today...i will be going out this afternoon anyway

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I was pheasant hunting at Flatbrook this morning. Heard a few shots on the mountain. Saw at least a half dozen vehicles go by with deer on them.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i had one deer under me at 5:45 - thats it. Sat till 9:30. To warm - deer didnt move. Going back in tomorrow morning and in the afternoon. Hope it is at least cloudy to keep the temps down a bit-

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Fairly quiet in Zone 2. We took one big spike out of 6 guys--not typical. I didnt see a deer on the AM sit but the stopped to watch a cedar cut at 11am and saw 7 deer in 15 minutes b/c another guy shot a spike and scared them my way. Afternoon was extremely quiet for me but I did hear a buck chasing a doe out of sight. Going tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
didn't see a thing in the am and no shots in zone 18 me and a buddy .then we tried another wma in same zone for the pm hunt i sat from 1;30 to 4;30 when a doe came out and i took the shot i think i hit her in the brisket she jump 5 ft in the air came down and looked dead for about 2minutes then she jumped up and took of like a bat out of hell i think i knocked the wind out of her anyway i followed the blood trail some times their was a lot of bright red blood and other spots only drips of it i tracked her for 300 yrd in the dark hands and knees and came up empty handed i think she will live

1 - 18 of 18 Posts