18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss all his star-ledger posts about everything going on...lol

But he'll be back in a week and a half.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Wheres he at?

I noticed he was missing, but figured he was on the new NJHDSG program or something.:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim called me tonight....crabbing isn't going so good. I was supposed to take the family down to his house this weekend but the doctor doesn't think it's a good idea with the wife ready to give birth.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't think so. he said only 10 to 15 a day. another friend of mine went down last weekend and he said he got like 100 but only a few were over 4".

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
he must be in the wrong spot, I went out a week ago and got at least 50-60 in 2 hours, 95% over the size requirement

·
11,226 Posts
Glad to see I was missed....I think..:D
The crabbing really picked up the 2nd week...The first week we had so many people stopping by the house that I didn't get to do too much serious crabbing. We had so many kids there and I wanted them to have fun with the crabbing so I let them do their thing...The 2nd week was for the most part just me and my kids and we knocked'em dead! My freezer is full, my parents freezer is full ans we ate a ton of crabs while we were down there!
I still think last year was better though...I caught some huge crabs last year!!![up]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts