New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was looking in my mail awhile ago and i notice an envelope from north american hunting club. i open it to find out that i have won a life membership to the club. i called the number it said to call and they assured me that i won. i get a lifetime subscription to the magazines, win a vest, a gun cleaning kit, a cavas gun case and alot more. the had me fill out a form asking my vest size and what guage my gun is. they also sent me a life member feild testing form (regular members can do it too) and they said they are going to immediatley send me something to test...i put that i hunt deer, bear, rabbit, geese, and duck. im gonna give you guys some of that stuff since i dont hunt those animals much. ill just have you test them and then ill send the report to them. expect some free gear in the future. im just praying thats its not a scam but i dont think it is. my parents think its legit and i talked to people over the phone and they said its not a scam. and now im rambling on and on

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Congrats Mack, just be sure of what you are getting into. Dont sign anything with out your parents checking it out first..

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
hey mack, im a life member and get all that stuff that you can test. you just have to watch, cuz they send you free stuff to test, then in between they send you offers to test stuff that you have to pay for. and the stuff you have to pay for is the good stuff...but they got a great magazine and its a good organization...

B

·
0 Posts
I wished I never became a life member, they are always send me fliers to buy stuff, and it's all crap and is expensive[mad][down]

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i am a member but not life. they keep sending me offers any way. the magazine is good but the other stuff is annoying. most of it is cheap

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I heard the word free and I came running! LOL:D

Good deal Mack...Im not a fan of them because of all the crap they send you, but the magazine isnt bad. I like the shoot/dont shoot section, the bow Q&A section, as well as the animal activity charts. Once in a while you get a pretty good article too.

[up]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts