New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new boat (new to me) this weekend. Named her after my late Grandmother who is the reason we live in Seaside Park, she loved the Barnegat. When I ran a tour boat she used to go on it every day, I wish she was still here to enjoy this. Got a good deal, the motor isn't running and we are thinking of putting a new 40hp on with a hydraulic Jackplate. The last motor I had was a 60hp ETEC and it was the best motor I have ever had. Not sure what we will put on , need to make that decision this week. All thats left to do is motor, build a duck blind for it, and then start slappin some flatties and ducks on the deck. Sedge Islands here I come.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Nice that your Grand mother used to come with you everyday. Your very fortunate to have been able to spend time with her.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your very fortunate to have been able to spend time with her.
I am so thankful for our time together. As a kid she would cart all of our surfboards and fishing poles up to the beach, she never said no to us kids. It was really good to be able to do something for her when I got older. I can still remember her sitting in the back of the Bay Cruiser on our sunset cruises talking to me and just admiring the sunset. Makes me get emotional thinking about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NewJersey hunter is a community of all types of hunters. You will find writemyessay4me reviews fish, elephant, deer, snake, and ever type of hunters there. This community first hunt animals and then share the meat of that particular animal with the poor. So that they could also enjoy the taste of meat.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
NewJersey hunter is a community of all types of hunters. You will find writemyessay4me reviews fish, elephant, deer, snake, and ever type of hunters there. This community first hunt animals and then share the meat of that particular animal with the poor. So that they could also enjoy the taste of meat.
Thanks for the heads up on a 10 year old thread!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts