New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
bow jax...works awesome..half as loud...my first gobbler didnt flinch at 30 yards until the rage hit him..i was convinced after that

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
cut the noise by half in my opinion (i don't have a fancy thing that detects sound) but i liked limbsaver and realized a difference [up][up]

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
buck fever, just set your SZ350 up like this>>>--------> Stryker Suppressors and LimbSavers... the SZ350 is quiet out of the box... adding the Suppressors and LimbSavers gives it that dead feeling in your hands when shot, they take out majority of the vibration and they make an already quiet crossbow... more quiet!

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
some of these new bows that came out this year are just as fast if not faster and alot more quiet then a xbow.thats why i sold mine and went back to shooting a bow.xbow was too easy to kill deer with.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks archer i just ordered the Stryker Suppressors on Thursday they should be here soon[up] the limb saver im waiting to here more about these new dampeners "x- factors" heard some good thing about them but cant find anymore info on them?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
some of these new bows that came out this year are just as fast if not faster and alot more quiet then a xbow.thats why i sold mine and went back to shooting a bow.xbow was too easy to kill deer with.
[confused] You sold your x-bow because the new bows this year are just as fast if not faster? I have seen every bow that came out this year and what make and model has all of this additional speed over last years models?

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
i just purchased the madness xs and thats alot smother and quieter and faster then alot of xbows.ive owned a xbo and harvested deer with it.im not on the xbow hate train so dont go there .

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Horton Vision needs nothing. Quiet right out of the box

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
.xbow was too easy to kill deer with.
Hows that if you bow is sighted and you practice its the same thing?? i dont understand how guys say its easyer??? its easier for a 50 or even 60 yard shot but a good hunter knows to not take those shots?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts