New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was throwing phoebes in gold the fish are surfacing for mosquitos I fished a lake by my house I caught 200 back in the spring all browns today was tough but it was fun you gotta break the monotony of hunting or you'll get burnt out i don't wanna get burnt out yet we still have late October and November

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your not missing much with the deer I seen all does I passed so many does I could have dropped does every day I went but hopefully the bucks will start moving during shooting time I think the warm weather had them lay low

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I've been out the last 4 days and the wind has been a real PITA. Blowing so hard the last two days nothing was moving except the leaves and trees. I was seeing deer every time out but nothing since this wind started to blow. Instead of bagging it today, I'm going to sit in a beaver swamp thats protected by large oaks. I just hope my hunch is right about this being where they all went to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.