New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to both Bass Pro and Cabela's customer service depts., regarding shipment of Crossbows to NJ.
Both stated that their policy of not shipping to a State that "restricts" Crossbow usage will continue until they recieve official notice of NJ's change in Crossbow usage.
I'll be contacting F&G to see if they can get the ball rolling..........

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I was told Bass Pro won't ship bows to NJ either... I don't know if this is true, I've never bought a bow over the computer.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I got my first bow from Cabela's on Mail Order-it was nice-easy arrangement-Took it to my local shop, they did the set up for it, and I hunted with it for 4 years. It was an ok experience. However, now that I'm a "seasoned" archer, I would never again buy any bow without shooting it first-that includes a cross bow. So I'll likley buy local. If I decide to go to Cabela's or Gander Mountain, I'll drive out to each store for a day trip. But I won't buy without shooting first

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
eders.com will ship crossbows to NJ. They are located in NY and I myself ordered 1 last week and my cousin odered one today and will have it tomorrow and just 11 dollars shipping.

and another thing, they have a $15 membership you can pay for itself 10 fold

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
an example of the 15 dollar membership to eders.com

the stryker package is $1599.00 in most places

when i sign into eders the price drops to $1373

Now is that savigs or what

another example is the PSE sidewinder

most places $399 for the package

I paid $340

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Natchez shooters supply is very good on prices and will ship anything to NJ.

That is, if you slack a**, no effort, wannabe bowhunters who don't feel like practicing actually need a crossgun to feel like you "bowhunt". [hihi]

Enjoy your heavy, noisy, new toys! :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.