New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In July, we had our NJOA Northern Region Pig Roast and we set out a collection container for our NJH Brother, Tom Elefante. Ms.Grit made a beautiful display of him along with decorating the collection container.
The purpose was to raise monies and give it to Tom's brother to help with Tom's expenses.

Well, there was less than 100 people that came and everyone dug in the pockets and pitched in for Tom.

Total amount raised was $412.00 [up]

After we raised the money, his brother asked that we hold onto to it and that they would let Woj and I know when they needed it.

They contacted us last week and I'm happy to say that we mailed the check out to Tom's brother.

Thanks to all of the NJH family for helping raise these monies for Tom.
And a big thank you to TDaly for donating the 50/50 winnings too!

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Great job guys & gals[up][up] This is the reason I am very proud to be part of the NJH and NJOA crowds. We look out for each other, especially when in need.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
That's nice and all sam but what about those that didn't attend the roast. We should start another one. I know I would like to help out. Can you do this again in a seprate thread

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Thanks to all of the NJH family for helping raise these monies for Tom.
And a big thank you to TDaly for donating the 50/50 winnings too!
Great job guys & gals [up] This is the reason I am very proud to be part of the NJH and NLOA crowds. We look out for each other, especially when in need.
I couldn't have said it better myself !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts