1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
ttt for the Sunday morning crew

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
I am not 100% for Christie, but am 100%+ "against" Corzine, so am hoping, with NJOA endorsing Christie, Corzine will no longer be Governor. [up][up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Great work. Keep it up![up]

I do have one minor issue though........

There should be an actual GRADE given on the site for Mr. Corswine.

A big fat F should be right next to each catagory.......Tell it like it is Anthony!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
This topic needs more than 170 views.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
It's about time. I know the NJOA weighs all factors in an election and does not throw their support behind "just anybody". But this was one decision that was easy for me to make.
I'm waiting for the Bumper sticker,

Corsine is "UNBEARable
Vote Christie !

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'm waiting for the Bumper sticker,
I should be picking them up today or tomorrow

·
Registered
495 Posts
Sad that the only option the Republicans can muster from the primary and who the NJOA endorses is the Chunkinator. He's New Jersey's answer to "hope and change".

The Sierra Club, a larger outdoor organization than the NJOA, with lobbying roots as deep as Washington, endorsed Chris Daggett; not Christie. Why?

And who really cares if Christie endorses a bear hunt or not? This is criteria for a Governor? Fat chance too that he'll change any gun laws in this state. He's a fence-sitter who waits to see which way the political wind blows and is a closest anti when it comes to guns.

Look for four years of more excuses and little change should Christie, or by chance Corzine get in.

What we need in New Jersey is someone to shake the political roots by its core. Someone people whould FEAR to be in office because his/her role would mean an end to the nonsense citizens tolerate each year. Such will never come to pass in the Soprano state.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts