New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shooting at the great estates in England is a once in a lifetime experience - fortunately, you need only travel to Andover, New Jersey, and the 3,000 beautifully landscaped acres of Hudson Farm to experience the grand tradition.

By apmaurosr at 2009-08-31

We invite you to the 2nd annual New Jersey Outdoor Alliance Clay Tournament. This year's event is cosponsored by the NJOA Conservation Foundation and the New Jersey Quail Project, a charity dedicated to habitat restoration and a member of the NJOA family of non‐profits. Your support will help to ensure the protection of our outdoor freedoms, assist in restorative programs and support youth oriented conservation education programs.

Please come and enjoy a fun‐filled day with your friends, colleagues and fellow‐outdoorsmen and help the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance and the New Jersey Quail Project fulfill their missions.

Learn more and sign up...

http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/where/sporting/clays.html

Well see you on, Monday, October 12, 2009

Anthony P. Mauro, Sr.
Chairman,
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance: "We've got your back!"
JOIN NJOA: http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/support/njoa.html

NJOACF Council Members:
Reef Rescue * NJ State Federation Sportsmen’s Clubs * Jersey Coast Anglers Association * Recreational Fishing Alliance * Trout Unlimited * National Wild Turkey Federation * NJ Beach Buggy Association * Hudson River Fishermen’s Association * United Bow Hunters NJ * New Jersey Council Diving Clubs * NJ Trappers Association * NJ Forestry Association * Society of American Foresters * Quail Unlimited * Ruffed Grouse Society * National Animal Interest Alliance Trust * Greater Point Pleasant Charter Boat Association * NJOA

·
Premium Member
10,068 Posts
Should anyone have any questions about the event, you can send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be happy to answer it for you.

If you have never been to Hudson Farms, you are going to absolutely love it.

See you all on the October 12th!
[up]

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

FYI $275.00 per person. Includes meals served in the dinning room. Most of us would never have an opportunity to shoot at this club. It's will an experience not to be forgotten.

Ant

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
FYI $275.00 per person. Includes meals served in the dinning room. Most of us would never have an opportunity to shoot at this club. It's will an experience not to be forgotten
Just make sure you bring your side by side as they do not want auto's, pumps,or o/v's Also your TWEED JACK AND TWEED PANTS to the shoot NO jeans or shorts

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
Just make sure you bring your side by side as they do not want auto's, pumps,or o/v's
Almost 100% certain that you can shoot either a SxS or an O/U. Just need a shotgun that breaks open, so no pumps or autoloaders.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I seem to have spilled brandy on my Boss Best sidelock and it is being hand cleaned by a chap in Doorchester at this very moment. Shant I have her back by then I still would be delayed as the Range Rover is in dire need of a waxing.
May I send my servant paul in my stead .... you know, just to see if it's worthy of my time for next year?

Only kidding... would have loved to attend but away on business, but I'm sure it will be "good times" ( to use a phrase in the parlance of our times )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.