New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We couldn't have had better weather for our event today...well, maybe it could have been a little cooler. Seemed like everyone had a great time. I was happy to see a plan come together. 80 pre-registered shooters. 24 walk-ons, no one was turned down. A big thanks to all participants for their support as well as the generousity of our sponsors/donators.

.....more photos to follow.....

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
man, wish I made it down there. The event was already filled up before I had a chance to send payment, but I should have come down just to hang out with everyone. Looks like everyone had a blast! [up]

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
The results of the clay shoot exceeded all of our expectations - there were 104 attendees and we were trying to keep it at 80!

It was extremely well organized from start to finish. The sponsors were exceptionally generous. The food was great and perhaps most importantly everyone had a great time.

Thanks to Scott and Steve for pulling together the successful event. Thanks to each of the central region reps that worked hard to make sure that the details and donors were in place. Thanks to Cory and Jerry for helping to make it all happen - from the "Wobbler" to keeping the lines moving at registration. Thanks to Ed for making the trip in his "Philly Collar" to show his support.

As someone said yesterday during the beautiful weather that graced our event, "The sun shines on the NJOA."

I think that comment sums it all up for us... but remember we count on all of you to make sure that the sun is shining.[up]

Ant

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
Looks like all had a great day. [up][up]

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
it was a great time me and my father had a blast, we got to meet some nice people and, Ant it was good to meet you me and my dad were shooting with Cory's crew, I would like to that everyone that made this possible they deserve a big pat on the back cant wait to do it again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.