New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The place is very "wife friendly" as long as "the husband" doesn't get caught staring too long at all of the hot bartenders and hot young "ladies" that show up there on the weekends!!!!:D[smirk][cool]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
DAMN....You guys are SOOOOOOOO BRUTAL!!!!

Melissa - If you're reading this, I apologize to you and the staff at Errico's on behalf of these lug nuts!!! Guess they'll NEVER know what their missin'.

Melissa, a 34 year old, physically fit mother of two "volunteered" to pose for those pics in support of newjerwseyhunter.com, and she is pro-hunter, pro-hunting, and pro-fishing all the way!!!

I'm ashamed at all of you, and I am embarassed to have attempted to add a little zest to this site in the name of fun.

I thought you guys would enjoy a "physically fit", "tough", "rugged" girl with an extremely sweet and soft disposition about her, to be in the pics, but guess all y'all are married to beauty queens (YEAH, RIGHT!!!) or watch too much Playboy Channel &/or need eyeglasses from watching too much Playboy Channel (More Likely), or something like that...You catch my drift?!?!?!?!? :D:D

Just remember, "...Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder!!!....", and the girls on the Errico's site look a lot better in person, EVEN WHEN SOBER, and so do the female clientele.
:D:p[cool][smirk][up]

...and "hunter", at least I like and date girls, and can bring them home anytime I so choose because unlike you, I don't still live with my parents...24 years old and still living with your Mommy and Daddy and you think your man enough to take pot shots at the ol' man....Bring it on boy, let's see what you got!!!!:D:p[smirk]

I can see that NJ Transit/Port Authority rate hike dollars are going to good use in supporting your hours of online bashing of your "brother" hunting club members on this site!!!!![smirk]

..And, TITUS, No, I'm not a Trooper, although I have many, many friends who are Troops and local police and detectives in NJ.

Unfortunately I have been "accused" of looking like, and dressing like an undercover/off-duty cop from time to time (yeah, my choice in clothing really SUCKS!!!) by our younger generation...I didn't realize that I really looked that "ugly", until I was caught in a picture at one of the Superior Officers Of NJ venison dinners that I help support with deer meat, and was standing next to a few of my buddies!!! I was the "most handsome" of all of them shaved head, 200+ lb. knuckleheads!!!! :D:D:D

My NJ Trooper buds are either stationed at Division in Trenton, Allenwood &/or Ft. Dix Barracks and at the Sea Bright / Pt. Pleasant State Police Marine Barracks...And my second cousins, Frank and John, run the Allentown, PA State Police Barracks.....

Matter of fact, "hunter" has an Uncle who runs (or is at least a big shot at) the NJ State Police Academy in Sea Girt.

If I were "hunter"'s uncle, I'd use "hunter" as target for sniper training target practice, 'cuz he's big enough (round that is!!! HeHeHe) to make a nice target at 500 yds. - 1000 yds. with a high power sniper rifle!!! I will volunteer to be the "spotter" !!!! :D:D:D

For those of you interested in taking shots at wise A$$ "hunter" take a look at the following site to learn all you want to know about military sniping and can get tips from the pros who have exercised their training in combat ("OO-RAH" and "HooYaa, HooYaa, HooYaa, HEY"): http://www.snipercountry.com/ [smirk][up]

Better yet, if he shows at the gathering in August, we can strip him down, grease him up, and use him in the "Greased Piggy Wrasslin' Contest!!!!":D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Plus, the pics aren't too clear 'cuz 19 year old Outlaw was takin' the pics with his video cam, and the poor youngin' was shakin' like a leaf takin' those shots - His favorites - The fly fishing and H&K shots!!!!:D:D:p[smirk]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks for the backing BLOODTRAILS!!!![up][up][up]

I was gonna see about getting a few of the Bacardi Girls or Coors Light Girls to do some "action" shots to support us hunters and fishers of men, but I don't think that the guys here would like that!?!?!?!?!?[confused]

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm on the "right" site, if you know what I mean!!! "hunter" has me questioning that, already, and the support he received makes me wonder about some of you guys!!! [confused][smirk]

The floor is open for apologies to Melissa, and if you are kind enough and are sincere in your apologies, maybe I'll see about keeping the spirit of the njhuntergirls alive with regular "tasteful" photo gallery posts!!!! [smirk][up]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Makes me wonder if some of these guys would rather see some "buff" firemen then a half naked women with hunting equipment. Just plain weird.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.