New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone intrested think clinton w.m.a would be a good location and we can do some venison grilling and we can vote on a date my vote is for sat feb 25th

1.bayonne

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Went last Thursday for the first time with bow guide and 68ioweu1 in Chester. At least it's open from 6-11 at night. We plan on going this Thursday as well.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the places that charge it can get pricey at a w.m.a
you bring your own and its alot cheaper but was going to try thunder mnt my niece lives by it and goes trap shooting she loves it

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It costs $7 a person for a round of 25. They keep score and automatic throwers. Pretty cheap I think. Three rounds for 21 dollars and 15 for the three boxes of shells. $36 dollars for a hassle free good time.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are they open on the weekend thusday nights are no good for me boy scout leader we meet on thursday nights

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
they have an open shoot every mon night across the delaware from trenton at falls township rifle and pistol

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Farmers throws clays Friday nites fyi

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I think bayonne's idea is great,at a wma YOU can take your time, BS a bit, a bit more informal perhaps and it's over when YOU want it to be...or dusk[hihi]I'd be in

·
Registered
302 Posts
I shoot at Chester Game weekly, and everyone there is friendly. But if we're gonna go as a big group, I think a WMA is a better bet - it's free, we can take our time, grill it up, etc etc

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I'd be interested.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts