New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This is a metal targey with the vitals cut out. It is shoot at your own risk. This is an actual picture of Matty's Carbon Arrow blowing apart. PING

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a great time but had to leave early. It was great to meet everyone. John

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
I stopped by with the kids. It was nice to meet some of the guys from here, Matty, jrhunt, nightstalker, tail chaser, mr and mrs luknikk and their clan, BobR, 230grain hollowpoint. Hot out but a nice day.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
First of all. Great to meet all of you! Really was nice to put faces with the names. Jordan good to have you on the site now as well. Guys this kid can shoot! DiverDan is another great shot. I of course had to come up with every excuse possible...If you guys ever want to go through that course again, Id love to meet up, and I'll bring my glasses, and slap a sight on thats dialed in to fp's...This way I have less excuses... I promise!:D Seriously, that was a lot of fun, I cant wait to go back.

I also want to thank "Luknikk's" family, if it werent for them, we would have been eating my hamburgers and Nightstalkers venison sausage...except there wouldnt have been a grill. ANd we would of warmed it on the sizzling pavement. The Luknikks provided us with a full meal, and couldnt have done better. Thanks so much guys! We owe a great day to you. Thanks to your son Ryan too, for helping take down the 3D course...that was a great help.[up]You guys honestly saved the day! I cant thank you enough!

I also want to thank Steve (Raptor) for stopping by in the morning and helping setup. You were a God send man, I was wondering if Id be able to do it. I know you put a long night of work in and still came by to help. Really great of you. I really appreciate it![up]

Almost forgot our cameraman. Thanks John, you took that picture at the perfect time. It makes me feel a little bit better about breaking a perfectly good $15 arrow![sad] Just a little though....

Hope you all had a good time, I know I had a blast, and I hope we can do something similar next year.

----Matt:)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Was lots of fun! Hope you all got full, I (we) brought home way to much food. More of these members will show up next year I'm sure. WON'T YOU ALL!!!!? LOL
Maybe next year I'll even make Luknikk do the cooking while I go shoot the course. Glad to meet everyone. :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Actually it was a metal buck All the same it killed my kids arrow. I'm shooting a pendulum so I had a hard time on the coarse, The metal one was the onlt one i hit in the vitals. I shot nightstalkers crossbow that was sweet. The scope on that was awsome. He let my 41/2 year old son shoot it also, He was helping him. And my 14 year old shot it as well. BY THE WAY DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MOTORCYCLE ON THE ROAD. OR WHAT WAS LEFT OF IT. GOD BE WITH THAT PERSON AND THE FAMILY. A HELICOPTER LANDED IN THE BALL FIELD AND TOOK HIM AWAY. HOPE HE COMES OUT OK.
Once again great meeting all of you guys.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah, that motorcycle didnt look too good. That was very disheartening.:(

As I drove through I asked one of the cops how bad, and he just shook his head. I sent up a lil prayer for the guy, lets hope he wasnt as bad as the bike. God be with him (or her).[sad]

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Boy what a haul coming home 3 hrs. to get home with traffic. It was really nice to finally put faces with the screen names. My wife commented that you guys were a real bunch of gentleman. Not like the usual bunch of rednecks that I hunt with in my deer club. By the way, she is available for tracking, you can ask Luknikk how good she is at finding arrows.
Yea, while you were taking picture at the 3D course, I got some really good shots of what it was really about. A family day :D
A special thanks goes out to Matty for getting it together. We all talked about it, but he made it happen.
Thanks MATTY [up][up][up]

See there is a serious side to me :D:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Next time I shoot with you guys, I'll have to were my T-Shirt that says " SAY NO TO CRACK " cause all we kept seeing during the course was CRACK :D

By the way Luknikk, are you a plumber by trade :D

And you thought for a moment I could be serious :p

Sorry Ant, I couldn't help myself !!!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Great meeting everyone! Thanks for all the behind the scene work it took to put it together. The offer stands to everyone to try coon hunting with me. I have to warn you. Either you'll love it & want to go all the time or you'll tell everyone "that guys is nuts!!!" LOL

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
LOL yep Master Plumber... My crack is all over the world wide web...AT least I don't have a orange cone sticking out of it.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Matty ,

Thanks again for putting this all together.The girls and I had a great time shooting the course. That was their fist 3d shoot and they really enjoyed it.It was good to meet everyone that was still there ,I wish I had come earlier so I could have met all. We're looking forward the next one.[up]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts