New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in getting a NJH group together for a game of paintball? If we can get 20 to 25 guys we would be able to get our own private party. We could play a number of places. I was thinking Fireball Mountain-North Hanover, On Target- Pemberton, Top Gun-Jackson, or taking a ride to Skirmish in the Poconos. Skirmish is a little bit of a ride, but IMO they have the best setup by far.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
all depends on what you like to play. speedball or woods ball. topgun is great for woodsball. my friends buddy owns impact paintball in edison and they play speedball at topgun every sunday.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
probably woodsball if you are planning on renting guns. they guns they give you wouldn't really suit speedball. its too fast paced for the rental guns. and woodsball is somewhat like war.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i think i would be down depending on the weekend![up]

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Im in. I been to Cousins on 539 a few times and Fireball Mountain once. Both were cool, but I liked Cousins better. Either way tell me where and I'll show up.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
after reading this post it made me go and check out some of my old paintball stuff i have tucked away[up] still got my tippmann 98custom[up]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
im in! and skirmish is by far rhe best

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
FT Range 14 now has a paintball range. Pretty nice site give them a try. It is open to the public Sat and Sundays 8-4

1 - 20 of 47 Posts