New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When - November 12th

Where - Whittingham WMA I will post directions to the parking lot after I get the correct road names

Time - we will be meeting between 6:45am - 7:00am to line up in a spot. Then wait till the 8:00am Start

Who can come - Anyone who can make it.

This will be a good time to meet other members and also just a good time to get out and have a good time among friends.
[up]

Reply if you think you can make it. Maybe we can meet at a dinner for a NJH Breakfast :D Then we can walk all the greasy food off while looking for some Ringnecks.!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Sorry Sean already have my opening day tradition, but will meet anyone else anytime.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I am from Point Pleasant. the shore is usually a pretty far drive to any good hunting areas [sad]

ps. that link just went to the mapquest homepage ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
oof, thats a hike, but i still may try to make it.

mack, do you have AIM or anything? my sn is CarloFunk there too. im me if you can.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
YES, MINE IS uplandhunter605...ill be in whittingham also but im not gonna be able to make it. my dad and brother dont like hunting in groups for some reason. maybe their worried if theyll hit the bird under pressure.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry, I'll be at the gun club opening day. But I would meet any other day to hunt pheasants. I usually hunt Flatbrook area.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I havent hunted pheasant in a few years as well. last time I went my father, grandfather and myself went, and we got rained on with lead, and my grandfather was upset about all the hunters, so i didnt have any to go with after that.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
hmmm.... I want to try pheasants with my recurve and fluflu arrows. Any objections???

-dan

·
3,413 Posts
If I don't have anything else going on I'll try to be there. Love watching brids fold up!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Cheese,
I think he did it, but with his long bow. I have tried it before, but on grouse in NY. Only ones I got were shot on the ground before the flush.

-dan

1 - 20 of 102 Posts