New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently talking to an outfitter in Ohio, and trying to work out a deal with him that would allow a group hunt of 8 hunters, for a discounted rate, during the rut there next year or 2007. the reason it is only 8 hunters is, they rotate farms each week and only take 8 per week.

What I would like to know is who would be interested in going? As of right now, the price per person is $2000.00 for the week, everything included. But I am hope to get a group rate. I havne theard anything yet.

Here is the place I am looking at going....
http://www.whitetailoutfittersofohio.com/

If you are interested, please post.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is funny....I just talked to the guy from Ohio, he is willing to work with me on a price for a group hunt. They still have hunting there so he said he will call me back in January to work out the details with me!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got an email back from TY, he is very busy, said he cant offer a group rate at this time, but i am still working on a discounted rate. I hope to have more info by monthes end, then i can talk to him on the phone

·
Registered
952 Posts
never been to ohio but supposed to go this coming fall with the bow ...my moms uncle owns an old school house out there...trying to post a few pics of the 14 pt he got this year with the crossbow...he gets a nice buck every year ...hopefully ill have the same luck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.