New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently talking to an outfitter in Ohio, and trying to work out a deal with him that would allow a group hunt of 8 hunters, for a discounted rate, during the rut there next year or 2007. the reason it is only 8 hunters is, they rotate farms each week and only take 8 per week.

What I would like to know is who would be interested in going? As of right now, the price per person is $2000.00 for the week, everything included. But I am hope to get a group rate. I havne theard anything yet.

Here is the place I am looking at going....
http://www.whitetailoutfittersofohio.com/

If you are interested, please post.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Let me know I wont be going to Illinois next year because of the new baby coming 07 would be perfect for another out of state hunt.
2000 is that bad keep me in mind.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is funny....I just talked to the guy from Ohio, he is willing to work with me on a price for a group hunt. They still have hunting there so he said he will call me back in January to work out the details with me!!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am hoping to get him down to $1,500 per person for a rut hunt!! Crossed fingers!!![up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got an email back from TY, he is very busy, said he cant offer a group rate at this time, but i am still working on a discounted rate. I hope to have more info by monthes end, then i can talk to him on the phone

·
Registered
964 Posts
never been to ohio but supposed to go this coming fall with the bow ...my moms uncle owns an old school house out there...trying to post a few pics of the 14 pt he got this year with the crossbow...he gets a nice buck every year ...hopefully ill have the same luck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.