·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I guess they read the board... Got to be carefull what you say
I tried to tell you guys to watch what you write. When I saw the post about hitting a bear and not finding it with the details involved I knew that it was going to pop up somewhere to bite us in the ass.
THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Ian.... Now they'll be after me..... Where am I going to hide... Maybe they'll get their GOON after me from Fishkill New York or where ever he exist'
Rich I didn't take you for the run and hide type person??!? BTW don't hinder your freedom of speech over their ridiculous nonsense. A hunt isnt always successful nor is it about the kill. I dont know why you guys are so afraid of them.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I dont know why you guys are so afraid of them
It's not about being afraid of them.It's about typing stuff that can be used against us in future hunts,it only takes a few liberal politicians to read the stuff that the antis have singled out for them to read to make them push to end bear hunting(or any kind of hunting for that matter)

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
double posted this sorry[confused]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Exactly!

That is one reason you have to play it close to the vest with the details of hunts, good or bad ones.

Bleeding Hearts use it to fuel the Cool-Aid machine.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I know you're not afraid of them rich, my point is, the day we inhibit our freedom of speech over their ridiculous cause is the day you might as well stop hunting. People not speaking their mind is how they got as powerful as they are.

Its the same as the post someone put on here about the "Real" Hunter working against other hunters because he didn't believe in their type of hunting. Not speaking your mind, or telling your stories (good or bad) is how they will eventually win.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
maybe we should stop posting pics of our deer as well because maybe they are using them against us.

Hell, Angie you want a pic, send me an address and I'll forward you mine. I'm proud to be a hunter and not afraid to stand up for my rights.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Excellent! Angie is giving us more exposure!

These anti-s are like Wylie Coyote - and another ACME package has exploded in their faces while trying to catch the road runner! BEEP BEEP!

ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Here is Angie Coyote trying to trick hunters!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good article. I would like to see a copy of the whole report by the officer and the vidoe (if there is a video). Ian don't feel bad. Rich don't feel bad either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts