New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I shot a nice size doe with the shotgun and myself, 3 other NJH members and a few other hunting friends decided to check it in and grab a bite to eat...well after eating they beat me out to the truck and when I came out I found my deer missing...needless to say we were at a check station that had deer stolen before...to make a long story short just prior to calling the state police they brought the deer back from its hiding spot...thanks for the heart attack guys...Outlaw and OutlawJT

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
How small is a deer that will blow out of the back of a truck. Or is a better question how fast does that truck go?!!!I seen empty corn bags blow out, pizza boxes, and 6 pack holders, but never a deer.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
I got one of my Patrolman that way one day. He left his patrol car running in front of a Dunkin Dougnuts one night ( not in his district ) . I drove it around the block and parked it out of sight. Then I just waited for him to call his Sgt. ( me ) to report his " stolen " patrol car.
When I showed up, the look on his face was " PRICELESS "

:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nightstalker...I do police towing in 7 Bergen County towns and myself and a few other officers in my town towed one of our patrol cars while the officer was on dinner detail...needless to say he had the same look your officer did...PRICELESS

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
From what I hear, Drag's deer couldn't fly out the back of a truck. It was weighed down with lead.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.