New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I shot a nice size doe with the shotgun and myself, 3 other NJH members and a few other hunting friends decided to check it in and grab a bite to eat...well after eating they beat me out to the truck and when I came out I found my deer missing...needless to say we were at a check station that had deer stolen before...to make a long story short just prior to calling the state police they brought the deer back from its hiding spot...thanks for the heart attack guys...Outlaw and OutlawJT

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kind of had the feeling they were the culprits but ya never know and they played it off so well...lol

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
How small is a deer that will blow out of the back of a truck. Or is a better question how fast does that truck go?!!!I seen empty corn bags blow out, pizza boxes, and 6 pack holders, but never a deer.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I got one of my Patrolman that way one day. He left his patrol car running in front of a Dunkin Dougnuts one night ( not in his district ) . I drove it around the block and parked it out of sight. Then I just waited for him to call his Sgt. ( me ) to report his " stolen " patrol car.
When I showed up, the look on his face was " PRICELESS "

:D:D:D

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I got one of my Patrolman that way one day
I always wanted to do that when I see a patrol car running in front of 7/11. But I think Id get in trouble cause Im not a Cop. LOL

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Me too, It was a dream come true ! He was even more embarassed that it happened in front of the BIMBETTE that he was " courtin' ) at Dunkin Dognuts :p:p

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nightstalker...I do police towing in 7 Bergen County towns and myself and a few other officers in my town towed one of our patrol cars while the officer was on dinner detail...needless to say he had the same look your officer did...PRICELESS

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
From what I hear, Drag's deer couldn't fly out the back of a truck. It was weighed down with lead.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
This time of yr thats what you wanna take. Last yrs fawns. All the older does might have babies in em....
That's what the second rut is,Last years fawn does going into heat.. There pregnant also

1 - 18 of 18 Posts