New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Yoda wants to get out the 10th with some of us, but I know Saturdays are better for most. Anyone interested should post a date that best fits their schedule, and also if you have property to hunt on with a few people or if you need a property to hunt.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am gonna talk to Shawn, cause we have alot of Properties the we can hunt, Maybe we can get on one of them

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I can absolutely do any Saturday. I just happen to have taken off this upcoming Monday 10/10. I'm in, just let me know when and where.

Of course, if it's somewhere I've never been (what a huge list), somebody will have to give me a hand picking a spot.

Davidd

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats not a Problem, Shawn and I can put you on the deer. Also have to see how many hunters we can take as well. If shawn comes on he can help me out here.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
What are we doing I see we are trying to get a group hunt together

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats going on Buddy!!! I would like to, but I only know spots you showed me, unless someone else wants to offer land. Help me out here! LOL [up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Well our spots are off limits to that. But I do have another piece of land that we would do well on.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
You can count me in. I'm off every day:D but I can't hunt in the mornings because of the medications that I have to take at night. I can only hunt in the afternoons. Tony

And no they are not crazy PILLS

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I would be in for any Saturday except this one (8th).

-dan

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Count me in!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts