New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
G

·
I had a great time, with great people....we have to do it agian and not wait for the holidays.....Drag, no pictures of the waitresses so nightstalker can kick himself in the rear:p

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Looks like a good crew.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Who's who?

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From left to right:

DeerSeasonWidow, BowhunterCop, Dsaint004's wife, Dsaint004, jrhunt, 230grain, gunnyfern, buckfever, and buckfever's girlfriend.

Did I get that right?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
But of coarse. or maybe one with no anltlers,just balls. Wait till next year i'm sure I'll stir the pot a bit more.:D:D. Thank god all I got was the 8,With all that meat in the freezer now I have no room for the Antlers anyway[cool][up]

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Thats all I pretty much drink anymore. I got there at 7 and never took a leak till I got home at 12. I think Drag has a bladder problem He must have peeded 10 times in 3 hours:):):)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I think Drag has a bladder problem He must have peeded 10 times in 3 hours
He might want that checked. Where's the doctor and the cold glove?:D

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Just look at the pitchers of BEER, you know we had a great time. OMG, those never ending buffalo wings, I think we never finished them.lol

It was a great time, I'm brainstormin on a post Edison sportsmen get together. I'll keep all posted. There is a place called buzzy's about 10 min away.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Hey Gunny, Did you ever tell the waitress what really happened to your leg. Or does she still think that you ran into a tree while a Bear was chasing you? LOL.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts