New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gal (Luknikks wife):p :D

The NJDFW needs someone to take down the 3D course this Sunday at Pequest, sometime after 3pm-4pm. (Whenever the last group is done shooting)

I know where everything goes, so if you can volunteer to put it all back email me, and I will explain it. Its easy, but you will need a pickup truck. I will be putting it up, if anyone wants to come out and help around 8:30am that would be great too.

They came through for us, so hopefully we can come through for them....

Take care---Matt

[email protected]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

Thats ok, we can just volunteer military style then.

Ian, Sean, thanks for volunteering!:p:D

LOL....Just kidding....:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Woj!

Do you already know whats coming, or is it a surprise? [up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I did my duty in the military, now you wanna screw me like they did!!! Shame on you, I thought you loved me!!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know Ian whines like a girl, but its not nice to say that about him on the forums woj.:D

Another girl huh? Well, good luck with that....from what I hear, girls are much harder than boys.....You really screwed up Woj, first you keep having them in the hunting season, and you keep making the harder type to take care of...:p:D

Just kidding bud, its a blessing no matter how you look at it. Cant wait to congratulate the new proud pappa in a few days![up]:)

Ian, I told you its over man, I dont love you anymore. We can be friends, but stop calling, stop writing, and stop trying to hug me at get togethers..Geez....:D

Ian what branch were you in?[up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Actually girls are easier. But i have also been told that girls get harder then boys as they get older. But for right now my girls are great and all my friends with boys wish they were as good as my girls.

Yeah come on Ian just let Matty go...it's for the better.:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I was mechanized Infantry in the Army. Traveled to alot of places. I'll tell you It taught me alot. But With Bush in Office I wouldn't want to be in the military now.

On another note, Matty, I am sorry it didnt work out between us, I will leave you alone now!!! [mad]

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
LOL, Matty; did you still think I read these things??? You were right.
Was even in the tree stand shooting from a standing position last night. Palms are still freaking sweating!
Have a good one

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Woj, the girls are easier, you can deal witht he hormone things...you got married and are still living, right? Boys are into everything...just that "thing" changes as they get older. Best of luck. Told you at the picnic I'd loan you boys if you want them. Let us know when Little Emily gets here!
The Mrs.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
The doctor thinks she will be here on monday. I'll keep you posted.

About the loan, i think i'll stick with my girls. not to say your boys are bad, because they aren't, but i have enough with the 2 i already have.:D

i don't know how you guys do it with so many kids.[up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
as good as that other one you sent me....camel ***

that was frigin awesome...i laughed so hard.[up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
thanks for that video nightstalker...lol

that was nasty. luckily that never happened to me before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts