New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep...... made my way out into some new territory........ Oxford Furnace Lake. Other than I heard there were Tiger Muskies in there,
I know very little about this beautiful lake that is only a hop, skip & jump from our house.

Caught my first Tiger Muskie....... not a monster by any means....... but at least I caught what I was targeting, so I was psyched!

**Check out my latest Adventure here & watch the short Video;
NJ Tiger Musky Fishing - Ken Beam chases Tiger Muskies at Oxford Furnace Lake - NJ Outdoors Adventures With Ken

Ken-Beam-kayak-fishing-for-Tiger-Muskies.jpg
*Scoutin` Oxford Furnace Lake at daybreak.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I have caught several Tiger muskies in that lake. Late spring/early summer and fall are the best times.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Nice job of ruining that lake for the locals [down] spot burner!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Stevo - They`re not teeth ............... They`re Claws.......... and the answer is yes......... I lived in Louisiana while I was stationed in the Air Force & ran around with wild Cajun guys & got a chance to hunt `em one time with these guys........

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@ wickedrack - ?????? "more publicity"...........What do you think it`s some kinda secret lake??? C`mon man.......... jesus christ......... really??? @madeinuk - "Spotburn"...???? Are you guys really that f`n serious???? Do you guys think know one knows about that god damn lake?????? Give me a break....... This is a little over the top boys.............

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
@ wickedrack - ?????? "more publicity"...........What do you think it`s some kinda secret lake??? C`mon man.......... jesus christ......... really??? @madeinuk - "Spotburn"...???? Are you guys really that f`n serious???? Do you guys think know one knows about that god damn lake?????? Give me a break....... This is a little over the top boys.............

There is not one inch of stream, a tiny pond, or an acre of land in NJ that is not fished and hunted with regularity. Just ignore the ignorant. You can't spot burn in a state like ours, unfortunately. Good job on learning a new fishery.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"There is not one inch of stream, a tiny pond, or an acre of land in NJ that is not fished and hunted with regularity"----Boy....... ain`t that the truth Bucksnbows.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
lots of people knew about it - myself included - never fished it though.

i have never had the bad manners or lack of discretion to name a small lake on the Internet so that 5 billion people can also learn of it though.

I am sure that you think that you are clever for doing that - I don't.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Berserker likes Mr. Beam's zeal for referring to himself in the 3rd person

Reactions: KenBeam

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Ken Beam rules!! Guna have my next family reunion fish fry up there!! Tiger Muskie fish cakes! Mmmmm! Thanx Ken! Another great video! Keep em coming!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts