New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just passing this on again for those on here that may not have seen or would like to sign this petition.

Putting it up to remind to all supporters of the U.S.Constitution!!! Please sign and share this!!!!!!! Need 2947 more to hit 10,000!!! Had a over 1,000 signatures since Monday morning!!!! I know New Jersey has more 2nd Amendment supporters out there that didn't get to sign it yet!!!!! LET'S KEEP IT GOING!!!!!! WE SHOULD BE WELL OVER 10,000!!!!!! BE SURE TO SHARE WITH ALL YOUR HUNTER FRIENDS!!!!! 2ND AMENDMENT APPLIES TO THEM TOO!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/new-jersey-right-to-carry

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
2000 more ...sign up guy
2000 more for what, exactly? What's the significance of reaching 10000? In a state of 8.7 million people where at least 50% are anti gun, how will this make pols stand up and take notice? An anti-gun petition created ceasefire would reach 10000 in a couple of hours and be embraced by the gov't whereas this one will pretty much go from the mail room to the round file in one fell swoop.

kinda like trying to get the high score in a video game in an obscure bar in the sticks...It's an accomplishment that took effort, but in the end, it really means nothing.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
why is this taking too long to make 10k?
Because people have probably signed a petition like this before (I have signed this petition on 2 other occasions) and they are tired of signing it for no reason. (change.com then spams the hell out of your mailbox with matters that I could care less about.)

No matter if we get 50k or 100k signatures this petition will do nothing except act as a piece of information that a group like the NJ2AS can use on a slideshow or at a meeting.

The state of NJ will never see a carry bill that will allow everyday citizens to carry a firearm by making it our right. But if I am wrong and it somehow does pass about 50 years from now they will cost about $1000 a pop so that the state government makes TONS of money off of it.

kinda like trying to get the high score in a video game in an obscure bar in the sticks...It's an accomplishment that took effort, but in the end, it really means nothing.
exactly.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Because people have probably signed a petition like this before (I have signed this petition on 2 other occasions) and they are tired of signing it for no reason. (change.com then spams the hell out of your mailbox with matters that I could care less about.)

No matter if we get 50k or 100k signatures this petition will do nothing except act as a piece of information that a group like the NJ2AS can use on a slideshow or at a meeting.
Perhaps, but NJ2AS as well as others are trying to keep the pressure on be it little. Making it known and educating others about it can only help. I don't think giving up or forgetting about it helps anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts