New Jersey Hunters banner

NJ Predator Hunters Assoc.... MEMBERSHIP IS FREE.......

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  ratherbhunting/2 
#1 ·
The meeting at Assunpink was held yesterday in that driving snowstorm.
Id like to thank Andrew Burnett NjDCNR predator biologist for giving a great presentation on the Nj coyote and its expansion throughout the entire state.
The big take away from the meeting was there is a voice in numbers. The state is willing to listen to sportsman. There is an existing South jersey Predator hunters association.

We need members to form central and Northern chapters. Membership is free!

It was explained to us that to have 3 predator chapters across the state will give predator hunters a voice in future season changes and weapons changes.

If we can put together a well thought out presentation on why the coyote season is to short and why the regulations are confusing the state will listen.
I can provide the studies but we need members!

this isn't about trying to eradicate coyotes. That's not going to happen, they are here to stay. This is about establishing common sense rules and regulations for Nj hunters to help control a predator population.

Anyone who has an interest in predator hunting please join! Ill post the membership application shortly.....

here is the facebook page......
http://www.facebook.com/njgamecontrol/

See less See more
#7 ·
My deer spots are overrun with them. About the only spots they aren't yet is water, but if it freezes, I would bet they are there too.

#14 ·
Thanks Iggy. If you need anything just let me know. I say the area between rt78 south to rt70 would be Central NJ. North of rt78 Northern chapter and south of rt70 southern chapter. I am sure Matt would put a section up for us on NJWW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.