New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1a.jpg

1aaa.jpg

NJ Ice Fishing on Spruce Run Reservoir is another awesome Wintertime activity that I enjoy doing with my very good Friend, Curt Ryder.
I gave Curt a ring on the phone on my way home last Friday night to see if he was up for trying his hand at a little ice fishing the next morning. He said, Sure…let`s do it!”.....Read More

Subscribe to my latest adventures at; NJ Outdoor Adventures with Ken Beam - NJ Outdoors

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Cool pics

·
Registered
913 Posts
It looks like a nice website ! [up]

Reactions: KenBeam

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
@ Mikelodeon - Hey thank you very much...... I appreciate that. I just really enjoy the Outdoors......whether it`s huntin`, fishin`, kayakin` or hikin`....... & like to write about what I see & do out there. Thanks again. Ken-

Ken_Beam_Catches_9.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
ken
first and foremost, thank you for your service- thats no joke
second- you do have interesting " taste " in hats!
third- have you heard of joey bee's outdoor adventures? he's a buddy of mine and films all over nj as well. we've shot fluking video and archery video together. good stuff, always fun being on camera.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hiya Flukebelly - You`re welcome.......... & no I hadn`t heard of your buddy Joey Bee till now........I`ll have definitely check `em out though.
Now as for my Hats......... the Coonskin is usually what ya see me sportin` in the Winter(obviously) & the other is my fave fishin` hat & quite a few guys that see me on the Delaware or out & about recognize me by it.......... anyways......... thank you very much for the nice words. Ken-

Kenny_Beam_Sucker_Giggin.jpg Sucker-Gigging.jpg Big_PIKE_2014.jpg Adventures-With-Ken.jpg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts