New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Yeah unfortunately I am locked down in this cesspool for a while still...Unless I can get a job over the border in PA and tell the wife we are moving because I am not traveling to work...oh and I am praying everyday
I have at least three more years. Once, my youngest son is out of high school, I plan on bailing out of here.

Reactions: BCsaw

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dont you dare curse us with California levels of stupid restrictions.
Ie: Ammo Ban,Mag Capacity Ban,Non removable Magazines,Supper accurate and deadly flash suppressors!
Have you been attacked in the past two years? No, Ok then no more Concealed Carry Permit for you!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Soon to be a Deep Blue state
We already are. Look at the last presidential election:

Hillary Clinton (Democrat) - 2,148,278 - 55.0%
Donald J. Trump (Republican) - 1,601,933 - 41.0%

*Registered Democrats in New Jersey outnumber registered Republicans by more than 700,000.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Has anyone heard if private gun sales will become illegal under the new Gov? I've heard talk of ALL sales going through a Fed licensed establishment...

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Meh, considering how many are migrating to NC from NJ, Give it another decade and it'll be like you never left.
VA used to be the most northern southern state and is now the most southern northern state...NC is next in line.
Anything south of the Mason/Dixon line is too far south for me. North Dakota is looking better every day.........

·
Registered
5,050 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
what I don't understand is a judge can file to stop the president of the us from making a law , why cant someone file to stop a governor from making something law ?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Anything south of the Mason/Dixon line is too far south for me. North Dakota is looking better every day.........
North Dakota is cold and rather barren. Tough place to live which all but guarantees it will remain liberal free. South has the Black Hills. Very beautiful. I have a small parcel
of land just outside a small town called Mitchell. Population is no more than 15 thousand. Few more years and off I go.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Buy your guns and ammo now before Murphy takes office!!!!!
It's also a good time to sell unwanted guns before we are all required to transfer through a FFL for a fee and NICS fee. Defacto registration of all guns is just a matter of time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The NRA is finally doing something. The lawsuit to change the carry law

21 - 40 of 44 Posts