New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A simple question. How bad ( restrictive ) will NJ guns laws become when Christie leaves office. I smell a whiff of California in our future?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Its hard to say at this point. Judging from the candidates who have thrown their hats into the ring, one thing is certain. You're going to get taxed for every breath you take.

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
If a democrat wins they will go for your pocket first not your guns. They figure if they can tax you out of all your money you can't afford guns and ammo. Expect a large increase in Affordable Housing so they can house their illegal and lazy voters and keep them here. Then probably a nice Property Tax increase to build schools and hire Spanish Speaking Teachers. Was watching Parking Wars on TV this morning. They were Booting a girls car for unpaid parking tickets. She owed over 700 dollars and was considered a heavy hitter. She came running out of the store she was in and started taking all her belongings out of the car yelling at the PPA people. She then went back in to get her nails finished. I guess it was more important for her to have her nails done then to pay her tickets. This is how the people that vote for the democrats think. Oh well take the car as long as I look like Mohajeesha I am good. [confusedagain]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts