New Jersey Hunters banner

NJ Election Wire...

2K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  drome 
#1 ·
1% reporting...

Forrester 20.03%
Corzine 79.97%

#18 ·
Its a crying shame. But its Democracy at its worst. Like they say, those that have it good don't want any changes. And those that don't have it so good, Oh well I guess they just don't care.
At least now you can drink at the age of 18. Just tell the bartender our new Governor say so.[down]

G
#21 ·
If all of them voted, then Forrester would have won. We need to Unite and Vote, or we won't be hunting in NJ anymore.
that is so true, and if someone said that they didn't vote because of there time is locked up with family and work, well thats BULLSH*T.....It takes a 1 minute of your time to vote, plus you can vote two other ways the ABSENT BALLOT, or what I did that is I voted the day before at the County Clerks Office, knowing I may not be home in time to vote because I was hunting. So for the ones thats could vote and didn't, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, YOU HAVE NO SAY you LAZY A** BUMS!!!!

#22 ·
My predictions:

no bear season this fall--and someone gets hurt this spring, so Campell (who kept his job)finally gets fired.

money taken from F&G to fund smart gun research at NJIT

State PD told to drag feet on firearms ID, pistol permits, etc.

#23 ·
SORRY TO HERE THE BAD NEWS GUYS. I HOPE HE DOES NOT SCREW UP THE STATE TO BAD. IF EVERYONE UNITES AND WRITES THEIR STATE REPS. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND MAKE IT HARDER FOR HIM TO PUSH HIS VIEWS ON THE STATE. EVERY PERSON ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE A MEMBER OF THE NRA,UBNJ,US SPORTSMENS ALLIANCE AND ANY OTHER GROUP THAT SUPPORTS HUNTING AND SPORTSMEN.

JOE

#24 ·
SORRY TO HERE THE BAD NEWS GUYS. I HOPE HE DOES NOT SCREW UP THE STATE TO BAD. IF EVERYONE UNITES AND WRITES THEIR STATE REPS. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND MAKE IT HARDER FOR HIM TO PUSH HIS VIEWS ON THE STATE.
Thats a great idea in theory here in nj. The problem lies in the political connections and ties they all have to each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.