New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NJ Drivers Heads-up Traffic Tickets - NJ State Trooper Ticketing Campaign For May 2005

Just a heads up regarding traffic control weeks (May 1st - 21st - about a month) p [no swearing please] it on...

Please let your friends & co-workers know that the NJ State Troopers will be out In force for TRAFFIC CONTROL starting next week. For about a month)

My friends told me that are going on overtime for TRAFFIC CONTROL ONLY.

Unmarked cars will be patrolling – Note that some of these “stealth” cars may have “For Sale” signs
on them to make them look less conspicuous. ;)

They will be targeting the following highways for speeders during commuting periods starting next week for about a month:

Route 1,

Route 130,

Route 280,

Route 80,

Route 78,

Route 24,

the Parkway

and the Turnpike

They and other troopers are being paid overtime (10 hours per day) to participate and are expected to
write a lot of tickets.

Do not speed and drive safely!!!

It is estimated that they may bring in close to $330,000.00/day for a grand total of close to $9,000,000.00 !!!! (NO, my “0” key did not stick!!!)
[smirk]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
My wife has to go to court next moth for tickets . Seems her sister used her name while she was getting two tickets from a State Trooper . Man was I pissed when I found out .

Now we have to hope the judge believes it was not her and was her sister .

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is pretty beat!!! :eek:

I wish you and the wife a lot of luck with that one!!! [up][up]

I've heard of that before where a sibling uses another siblings driver's license and racks up the violations. [mad]

Maybe her sister needs to be taught a lesson and have her charged with "providing false information/statements to a police officer", "criminal perjury", "theft of personal property", and "identity theft". [mad][mad]

That may help her sister to "see the light" and change her ways !!!;)[up]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Tell me about it [mad] .

Two tickets come to over $300.00 . We have a first full of PBA cards from all the cops that camp here with us . We are hoping if my wifes explains

1) was not our car but her sisters father inlaws car
2) was no wheres near where we live
3) She was working at the time
4) her sister is about 5'10" with blue eyes and my wife is 5'4" with brown eyes
5) we have all the PBA cards and would have tried to use one for a non moving violation .

I hope one of the above helps us get out of these tickets . I have a friend that is a cop and I asked him to check her record . Seems she got a ticket in 97 that she knows nothing about . So , we think she has done it in the past also . She is going to see what she can do about charges on her now .

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I got nailed twice last May in the towns of Westwood and Hillsdale. I was doing 41 in a 25 and passing a garbage trcukdoign about 5 miles per hour. The hours of my infractions were 5.43am and 5.38am each. Total BS from local yocals who have nothing better to do than har [no swearing please] honest -hard working people. Come on, how many criminals and low lifes are on their way to work at 5.45am!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
rotten cops... I sure hope that there aren't any BOWHUNTER COPS that post or lurk around these boards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Judging from the list of highways under attack it appears you Central and North Jersey folks will be getting picked on. Is that discrimination? Us poor Southern boys and girls will be getting a "Pass" the way it looks.

B

·
0 Posts
DBuck, sounds like you have a problem with me, and Law Enforcement Officers

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh I took it as a joke.... It is a joke right?...lol.....If not....which way do u drive to work?....LOL

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Bro...chill.. I was Joking and used your name in context because your name is BOWHUNTERCOP. See the scenerio here?

But I will be honest with ya. I respect cops for what they do but I don't like what I see from a lot of them.I know plenty of cops,(troopers and locals) and I have seen them get drunk and drive and break many other rules because they know that with a flash of the badge they are out of it. I've gotten drunk with cops,they drive home, then the next night arrest drunken drivers, is that fair No. And don't give me the crap that you guys put your lives on the line everyday so you deserve to get away with breaking the law.I'm sure that this post will come back to haunt me but whatever, there I said it. And I dare you to tell me that I am lying or exaggerating. I'm not looking to start an argument with you or to make you not care for me but what I wrote are FACTS.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I don't want BHC to think others on the board are ganging up on him (or any LEO's for that matter) but DBuck does speak the truth. I have seen "professional coutesy" taken to the extreme... and it pisses me off too.

But everyone needs to keep in mind, a few bad apples ruin the barrel. For every drunken, POS cop, there are 10 good ones.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Dbuck, it's completely understandable that some people don't like police officers, mostly because of bad experiences that they've had with them, or some other factor. Hey, everybody has their likes and dislikes, and thier reasons for them. Many people in this country hate, with a capital H, unions and the thugery that goes along with them. No big deal, we are all entitled. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.