New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGHHHHH ! More stuff for the NJ hunters to deal with. Just read in the Trentonian yesterday that we will now have people with crossbows in the woods to deal with. Not a fan of them but oh well. No selected season either so now we will be sharing the woods with these contraptions starting september it looks like. With the sunday hunting and the legalization of these I hope the next thing we can work on is QDM and maybe we can make the hunting a bit better for those of us that don't want to shoot anything that has horns on it. I would like to see 1 buck with a bow (or crossbow)and 1 buck with a gun period. Antler restrictions would be awesome with the exception of kids and Military people. Would love to hear what others think and please keep it civil I am only giving my personal opinion.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
I am one of those who was turned off by these threads and I had said that I wasnt going to read this forum anymore but these gentleman expressed there passion for the sport we all love and explained that it was just alot of friendly ribbing. But I still think we need to move on from the full inclusion debate and unite for the good of nj hunting to push for the 150' proposal.Oh yeah obviously I am still reading this great forum.just my opinion. Happy hunting guys!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
But I still think we need to move on from the full inclusion debate and unite for the good of nj hunting to push for the 150' proposal
[up] [up]

Hopefully the ones who have a problem with the inclusion will eventually let go and we can go on with crossbow discussions.

Happy Hunting Roy!

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
nope this is not a crossbow forum this is a HUNTING forum therefore if im against them i have every right to say i am and make comments as i feel just:D as long as i dont personally insult if you show a pic of your new crossbow and i say wow you could kill an ant at 100 yrds with that thing, i will say it and the worst part is you prolly could[hihi]

·
Registered
57 Posts
You are in a crossbow section of a hunting forum. If i was to go into the Traditional bow section and do what your doing here i would be banned from this site. I myself am against long bow and recurve hunting because i dont belive it is ethical hunting, but you dont see me going in there and stating that. To each your own ..... Get over it.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
i have every right to say i am and make comments as i feel just as long as i dont personally insult if you show a pic of your new crossbow and i say wow you could kill an ant at 100 yrds with that thing
Yes you do have every right..you also have a right to grow up and get over it.

11pointer....don't you think you are acting a little childish with this attitude..I can admit when I first joined this forum I had a kinda "in your face attitude", but I believe I changed....can't you just move on and let us talk about crossbows alone. Maximus and I were at each other's throats and then we both learned to move on. You should try to follow suit......He is against xbows, but doesn't come on here being a little snot. He has offered very good advise and you can learn something from this situation.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
11pointer....don't you think you are acting a little childish with this attitude..
nope i believe the pro crossgun people were the ones that acted childish in wanting it all without first thinking of the latter repercussions...as we have told you before nj is not other states and you all will find that out quickly;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
so a constant temper tantrum is ok behavior....I guess if that makes you feel better

I guess we have to handle you like we handle CBer's that some how get on Amateur Radio....just ignore them....and hope they go away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You are in a crossbow section of a hunting forum. If i was to go into the Traditional bow section and do what your doing here i would be banned from this site. I myself am against long bow and recurve hunting because i dont belive it is ethical hunting, but you dont see me going in there and stating that. To each your own ..... Get over it.

I guess we have to handle you like we handle CBer's that some how get on Amateur Radio....just ignore them....and hope they go away.
I talk on the radio, i have a cobra 142 GTL Base, 700 watt Dave Made,and a maco 5/8 32ft up. I talk on 34 [up]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.