New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for all those who came out and supported the NJ Bowhunters Game Dinner. Alot of people worked so hard for it's success, but without the support of the bowhunters who came all that hard work would be for naught!

Over 400 in attendance, which means the bowhunters are coming back! I bet if gas prices were lower we'd had close to 500! No matter, just wanted to say thank you for all who came tonight!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Awesome time, food and laughs at the dinner. Nice to have spoken with and met some from NJH. Thanks to the UBNJ for the dinner and all the hard work[up][up][up]

SS!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
It was a good time, I sat with a group that kept it going with the laughs the whole time. Good meeting you Carlos and Roly.
[kiss]And a big thanks to the UBNJ, my night got a lot better right after the 50/50 was called[up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
We had a great time agin this year

·
Registered
182 Posts
Was truly an awesome night. Met alot of great guys and saw a ton of familiar faces. Glad the bashers aren't picking on something to ruin it. Great Job John and all UBNJ guys who worked hard to make it a great night for all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.