1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NJ Bear Nut Job (Video)

This is the same hammock as before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfy51lga4I

Last year this cub's mother bear was killed by Fish & Wildlife unnecessarily. She was only a tiny cub then and when winter came she was gone. Her chance of survival through the cold and snowy winter was slim without her mother. But she made it. I named her "Reba" after the tv show, "Reba", starring Reba McIntyre. Part of the song's lyrics say, "I'm a survivor." And that is just what this little cub is; a survivor. Every once in a while Reba will pass through my yard and when she does, I will chase her and sometimes swing her on my hammock. The video will show you how I help her on the hammock and this time decided to take a short ride with her. By the way, if you are living in New Jersey, please do not vote for Chris Christi for Governor. He wants a bear hunt and this little cub will be killed. Save this cub's life and vote for Governor Corzine.

Updated 8/1/09 - other videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bear3360

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Would love to to see the state issue some fines!!!She is probably feeding them..

she's signing their death warrant. A bear that's not afraid of humans will become a nuisance bear. That bear will sooner or later get put down by the state.
well said!!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Time for F&G to show up at that wack jobs house !!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
A bear that's not afraid of humans will become a nuisance bear
There was a recent UTube of a mother and two or 3 cubs frolicking through the White Meadow Lake section of Rockaway .... middle of the day, away from woods, playing on people front lawns, running around play fighting. Once in a while they would sniff a garbage can.

A mother bear teaching its cubs to me completely unafraid of man.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
OMG OMG what a nut job.. I can't wait to see the video of her just like the one where the guy lived with the bear and his girlfriend taped him being eaten what a wack job.. no sense of reality...[rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
if you are living in New Jersey, please do not vote for Chris Christi for Governor. He wants a bear hunt and this little cub will be killed. Save this cub's life and vote for Governor Corzine.
She keeps that up she may not be around to hear about the bear hunt:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
The video has been removed by the user, guess her lawyer told her it may not help her in pending legal matters;)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
The video has been removed by the user, guess her lawyer told her it may not help her in pending legal matters
weird that it was removed shortly after I commented on it....hmmm

I suggest you all comment on her vids and set the record straight

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
she also disable comments on the video of the bear killed on CR Road the other day that broke into the house

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
weird that it was removed shortly after I commented on it....hmmm
I was thinking it was removed because, as we all know, there are lurkers on this site that monitor what we say and do... probably somebody tipped her off.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
she removed quite a few so far and disabled comments on others, they lurk because they are cowards that cannot back their stance up with facts.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I was thinking it was removed because, as we all know, there are lurkers on this site that monitor what we say and do... probably somebody tipped her off.
No doubt!!

I also wouldn't doubt that these people are paying as much attention to us as we are them... hummm

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Her court date keeps getting postponed. Im sure she reads our site - Hi Keyhole! YOU NEED TO BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!! Keep feeding the bears sunflower seeds, the state is watching you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.