1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
"The state has got to do something. We don't need anymore candy-coated talks about bears," said Councilman Bill Bathgate.
damn right something has to be done.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I wish Coraslime would have a come to jesus moment with bears. Walks out behind his mansion and gets a swipe on his leg. If someone dies, I hope it's someone like Su San Key hoe (split up so search spiders won't index it) who feeds the damn things.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I like were the one person said, " They need to send the bears somewhere they don't come back from" the answer would be a slug or an arrow right through the lungs.

I promise you and all the concerned NJ residents that bears that are taken by hunters will never come back and you help control the population and help them at the same time:D

It sounds like the state will have no choice but to use sound and proven managment called a hunt. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
promise you and all the concerned NJ residents that bears that are taken by hunters will never come back and you help control the population and help them at the same time
[hihi]

I wish Coraslime would have a come to jesus moment with bears.
that would be great![up]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
"They told us not to feed the bears. They told us not to leave out our garbage or feed the bears. We've done all that. This situation has gone beyond the point of requiring just a little presentation," Bathgate said.
this says it all right here. Beyond that there is nothing left to do except have a hunt.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Im glad they are or, but also really really happy it happened to a councilman. Now if it could only happen to the Dictator of our state, that would be much better.

I also laughed at the couple who wanted to remain anonous, but live on the corner of Fox hill road. They might have well put their names and address on Google Maps.[rofl]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I also laughed at the couple who wanted to remain anonous, but live on the corner of Fox hill road. They might have well put their names and address on Google Maps.
i noticed that too...the reporter didn't do them any favors

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I cant wait for the season to start!!!!!
Its inevitable. This is the only resort.

NJ Bear Season sign up, here ON NJH!!!

1. BLACKEYES !!!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

1. BLACKEYES !!!
2 Screaming Eagle

·
Registered
10,463 Posts

1. BLACKEYES !!!
2. Screaming Eagle
3. jerseyhunter
4. loaded4bear

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
1. BLACKEYES !!!
2. Screaming Eagle
3. jerseyhunter
4. loaded4bear
5. ducati
6. coot09
7. remingtonman1108

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I fell for it again [rofl]

·
Registered
352 Posts
If they do have a hunt, I already have my treestand in place. Its our hammock on the back deck. All I gotta do is put the garbage out a little early and I should get a nice 10 yard shot inside of a few hours.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts