New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well getting ready for 6-Day season and I bottled some wine for the 4 days I'll be with BHC, BUCKFEVER, BROWNSTONE and who ever else that will be there too. Hopefuly a bear as well.

B

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah great, drink that homemade wine, and never get up the next day......Just remember your cooking MYSTIC

B

·
0 Posts
Handle I can, make me sleepy yes, your wine I'm sure taste great, but will knock me out quicker then NYQUIL

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buckfever.... BHC is going to scout zone4 on Sunday.... are you going too? if so can I ride with you?

ALso Buckfever, did you give the money and DVD to BHC for me?

B

·
0 Posts
buckfever we will all drink it, and you and I both know getting up in the morning will be a problem, nothing like getting into your stand at 11am on opening day of gun season:p

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I drink 2 bottles of my stuff and I'm still up at 4am...wait I don't finish them till 3:30am... maybe thats why I'm up that early[sad]

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
dick,maybe it will help us all shoot straighter.lol
mystic I am on call sunday so will not make it,and bowhuntercop nows as soon as he sees me he will get his money and dvd.

B

·
0 Posts
dick, you do have a very good point and I agree with you 100%, drink the wine, and we all will shoot better, matter of fact MYSTIC make a few gallons of that wine, we ned it for the IOWA trip next year

·
Registered
949 Posts
Who can sleep the day before the hunt? Booze or not I toss and turn in anticipation of the hunt, most of the time I watch the numbers on the clock turn

B

·
0 Posts
Dick, can you picture brownstones drinking it and then trying to shoot the shotgun? He can't shoot it when sober:D:p

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well harvest is over so I would have to buy the "MUST" to make it and thats about $80.00 around here. It makes like 5gals...

1 - 20 of 135 Posts