New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 foot, new floor, new carpet, all new wiring, 9.9 ele start and console steering, humming bird 400 fishfinder and eagle 430 fishfinder, trolling motor with foot controls, 2 brand new deep cycle batteries, livewell with airator and bait pump. nite lights, downriggers, 2001 loadrite trailer with new fenders, new bunks, new rollers, new whinch strap, builge pump with float switch, pedistal seats, storage in front compartment, Bini top for shade. Great boat!!! gota see awesome round valley or river boat. runs great just did a impeller water pump on motor.

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I even have a 2001 evinrude 9.9 I mount on the back of it and use both of them on round valley (which is legal) with both of them it goes 17mph... I would be willing to sell it for an additional cost. I am NOT selling parts or just my spare 9.9 if anyone is wondering

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Want bigger west......but the max i think is 45 I gota check. but with both 9.9 goin ur really movin. I fished the river alot so far, I wouldnt wanta be moving anyfaster than 17mph in the river especially.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Sylvans are great boats,I have one and 2000 is a steal,mine is a deep vee and wouldn't ever get rid of it,unless a bigger one was for sale,someone should grab this one if they can,nice boat arrowflinger[up]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea man its completely done too man. I did it nice. If I dont get what I want for it im keeping it. shes a great boat with a new trailer. thw wiring took me 2 days....and Im a mechanic I own a shop in flemington...its done rite...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.