New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I watched 2 hrs of the rally on Fox News yesterday. It did no justice showing the size of the crowd. I had many friends who went. Enough is Enough.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
It's funny to watch mainstream coverage ( what little there is )on this also. CNN had a panel yesterday trying to figure out why all these people are racists and don't like Obama because he's black. They just don't and never will get it. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with what you stand for and most Americans do not want this Liberal leftist ruining what is left of our country. It is funny how they ALWAYS have to fall back and play the race card. Did you ever notice that the left are always the ones mentioning race??

·
Registered
17,065 Posts
They just don't and never will get it. Has nothing to do with color. It has to do with what you stand for and most Americans do not want this Liberal leftist ruining what is left of our country. It is funny how they ALWAYS have to fall back and play the race card.
Very true!! Race has nothing to do with it, it's all about CONTROL and ALL of us losing OUR FREEDOMS.
Excellent post, Frank. Awesome to see so many gather, peacefully. [up][up]

·
Registered
587 Posts
But when the "Million Mom March" demonstrated against guns with only hundreds showing up, the mainstream covered it as if the whole country came out. Biased, hypocrite, leftist dumba$$e$.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
But when the "Million Mom March" demonstrated against guns with only hundreds showing up, the mainstream covered it as if the whole country came out. Biased, hypocrite, leftist dumba$$e$.
Same thing with the so-called Million Man March. Neither had a million participants, but the covered it like they did.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I seen more mothers grouped together at the local high school PTA meeting than at the hundred mom march....

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Now you're saying the government controls our media?
Once again, just for you! :D

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
If you don't think that the Mainstream Media is in the leftist's pocket, then why is there no coverage of the march on Washington 9/12? They minimize and marginalize anything conservative. If that had been a pro-abortion rally or an anti-war demonstration it would be on mainstream news 24/7. Oh, that's right I forgot - since Obama is in office now there are no more anti-war demonstrations. What a bunch of gutless hypocrites.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
since Obama is in office now there are no more anti-war demonstrations
As he asks for tens of thousands of more troops for the Afgan war. What a Joke! I thought we were there to get Bin Laden, now its to defeat the Taliban. Liberals anti-war?? HA!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.