New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
You know what I find funny - I'm seeing alot of stories about how "assault rifles" (and by that the uninitiated mean AR-15 usually) are illegal in NJ. I don't want to correct them, for fear of them going bat-crazy and getting our liberal legislature to REALLY make them illegal.

Did you read the article in the OP? It actually says this: "Unlike a number of other states, the modern sporting rifle or assault-style rifle cannot be used for hunting in New Jersey."

I hate to correct them, why rock the boat.

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
All I know is I am finally purchasing one before they make them hard to get and before the prices goes way up like it did a year or so ago
You mean illegal?

That's coming to New Jersey in 2018. And Nationally perhaps as early as 2020 if god forbid Clinton can get a 5th vote to hear the case.

·
Banned
5,004 Posts
They are legal to purchase in NJ for now. If Hilliary gets in you will lose more than AR15's
Hillary is going to flip the court 5-4 for libs. Then Ginsburg will retire and she'll put a 50 year old liberal in that seat too. The 2nd Amendment is going to be under all out attack in ~2019, and likely left in tatters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts