New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess he has a better way to slaughter his meals. He didn't mention in his opinion how he goes about it. Maybe he just buys it from the grocery store and has someone else get their hands bloody. I think he feels he's a more compassionate person because of his "hands off" approach. It must be nice to be live as a hypocrit - you can ignore your own actions because you're to busy pointing out everyone elses.

Ant

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Lets bear in mind that in spite of the new security anti-hunting "trolls" are still on this site. There are quite a few screen names that never post anything. Most are just normal people that don't bother to post. Some are members of Stuie & Lynda's crew.

That is not to say don't post stories of hunting experiences. Without those posts this site would be boring. Just keep in mind that the anti's are watching with the intent of finding things on this site they can distort to the non hunting public.

The battle is for the hearts & minds of the non hunting public. We should make a major effort to present hunting to this segment of the population in a positive light. That can be done on this site and in the real world by promoting hunter ethics at every possible turn.

We should also be writing letters to the editor exposing the hypocracy of the anti-hunting crackpots. The main point in my way of thinking is that they are not for "animal rights". (The entire concept of "animal rights" is absurd, but that's for another post.) These people are against hunting because we don't fit into their view of a perfect world. Hunters are conventional American males that are generally politically conservative. On any other issue abortion; alleged global warming; the war in Iraq; immigration these people are on the opposite side of the issue from most of us. These wackos are the same people who want to abolish the Second Amendment. They view hunting as an excuse to keep and bear arms. Their "perfect world" is one where no one owns a gun and more importantly no-one is proficient in fire arm use.

If they cared about animals at all they would be confronting real estate development that destroys millions of acres of wildlife habitat ever year. I think they see real estate development as simply taking land away from hunters. They have no clue about the biological issues involved in wildlife management. Like the rest of the envoinmental wackos they rely on distorted information desiminated to the general public. This to make these issues emotional and political rather than scientific.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
We need to let people like Stu speak, for that is how the public knows who the idiots and mentally ill truly are.

230grhp is right, these people have nothing to do with "animal rights". They are anti hunters. Period. The thought of animals having rights is absurd so don't even call them "animal rights activists." They are anti hunters.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[up]

Thanks Stu!

Keep making the rounds for us!

I think we should send Stu a complimentary coffee mug!

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Stu E Coyote: Super Genious

I love it when Stuie Coyote trys get us 'road runners' only to have his plan backfire in his face.

·
Registered
304 Posts
loonies actually can help by providing free publicity. peta went from a handful of antihunting nuts to thousands of antihunting nuts in an organization with a big budget to spend on public relations and advertising. they did it by doing weird things to get publicity. we legitimately hunt for time-honored reasons, don't do it to make money, should be able to communicate. the kooks want publicity to attract more nuts, get donations and fool dumb politicians. as a retired basketball player once said, "the only bad publicity is your obit." plus maybe if porky sees enough hunting pix, reads enough about hunting, he'll implode.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
230 is right..Lets watch what we say on here and they will have nothing to talk about! These people have nothing else to do, let them make fools of themselves!

Drag. your right too, we spoke of the "Trap and Bolt Method" but they did not mention one thing about that!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I just dont get it, if you dont want to hunt, dont hunt, but dont try to stop others of what they like to do. I like to hunt, but you dont see me on stu's lawn with a poster chanting "dont be queer, shoot a deer!" that would just waste my time.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You "don't get it" because you are a normal, well-adjusted human being, an American who belives in personal liberty and tolerance, and not under the influence of a psychological disorder.

These people we are dealing with, they are pathological in their quest. It gives their miserable lives a goal to aspire to, to let them forget that mommy never gave them any love, or that the girl they really liked rejected them before the prom, or to quiet the voices in their heads.

I used to work as a counselor in a residence for chronic schitzophrenics. I saw a lot of mental illness. These comitted ARA's, as I read their rants and their raves, exhibit too many of the same symptoms I used to see back in the day.

Listen! And understand! The ARA's are out there. They can't be bargained with! They can't be reasoned with! They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until hunting is dead!

:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Listen! And understand! The ARA's are out there. They can't be bargained with! They can't be reasoned with! They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until hunting is dead!
anti hunting terminators lol

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Just another of his Retread Diatribes[down]

Get a life Stu. Move out of your Parents Basement!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
These people need help.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Chaifetz.... That sound's French.... That explain's his whole mentality.....
ROFLMAO

So true.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.