New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Somthing is wrong with the site today cause when I just checked it my 1st post never posted. So I posted it again and the first on was there. And at one point I was not getting the post your reply field all I saw was the last post and that was it. It is also very slow.??[confused]

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
This is way better than NJ-Hunter.com!!Their "message board" is so difficult to navigate you can't even tell when it was last posted and by whom.Seems like all they do is argue anyway,one guy keeps bragging about shooting turkeys off their roosts and then it was nothing but heated discussions.It was like watching a trainwreck happen every single day...
This is a great site-Seems like there are alot of good guys to try and help you out.I have not seen the antics here that are prevalent at the other site.
Great job Drag! [up]

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Time to bring this back up after yesterday.

This place is different than most websites because it's more like a hunting club that has a website, instead of just a place on the internet where hunters can post things without consequence. Most people here are not anonymous, so that gives it more of a personal feel.

I like the hunting club with a website feel better than the hunting website with inconsequential posts and posters.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.