New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been a member since august and i love this site. it is my life. i eat, breathe, and sleep thinking about this site. i come home from football and the first thing i do is go on this site.you moderators do a good job and work hard on maintaining this site. thank you guys for creating this site and giving us hunters something to do and finding a way for us to spread our knowledge! keep it up guys because i am hooked!!! [up] thanks again guys!
-mack

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS ALOT DRAGTHOR!!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE SITE AND I CAN PREDICT THAT YOU WILL KEEP DOING SO IN THE FUTURE! [up]
I love this place and have made some great new friends and I can't wait to make more!!
I know ive made alot of new friends! its good that hunters have a spot to get together,share info, and just hang out! THANKS AGAIN DRAGTHOR!!!!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mack you going striper fishing with us????
no. sorry i cant make it. if i could i would definatley find a way to get some money and go fishing with new jersey finest! my dads not much of a fisherman.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just asked my dad and he said no. [mad][down] its alright though. he said cause its gonna be a school night. he said hed take me camping next weekend istead since my grades have been up and ive been workin hard at football practice. sorry guys!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That guy Dragthor, what a bum
lmao!
Thanks for the great things you said about the site.
anytime! i really mean all the stuff i said about it! i think dragthor is a great guy for creating a spot for hunters to share knowledge, get together, and just talk! THANX DRAGTHOR!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.