New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Thanks for the great things you said about the site. We can all thank Dragthor for this site it has grown and will just keep on growing. I have met some great friends as well, and plan on meeting more. We are all kinda like family here there is no bad blood and we all pretty much get allong well. Who ever is going striper fishing for those I have not met, I can't wait to meet you and have a great time [up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Jim, I am definatly going fishing sent in my payment so if you want to ride down with me you are more then welcome anybody else up my way who is going is welcome to ride with me also. Im in Hopatcong

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Somthing is wrong with the site today cause when I just checked it my 1st post never posted. So I posted it again and the first on was there. And at one point I was not getting the post your reply field all I saw was the last post and that was it. It is also very slow.??[confused]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.