New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porky Pig has his letter to the editor in the Star Ledger today! Stu is doing a great job getting the word out about this site! Maybe Drag should get him a christmas gift? ;)[up]

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[up]

Stu is our number 1 fan!

Stuie Coyote: Super Genious!

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Just curious what does STUIE do for work, besides trying to undermine hunters, and hunting?
Like hitler - he's a failed cartoonist.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
These people have serious character flaws. Anyone who thinks a day of family fun is shooting to death an innocent animal is a mutant. And those who keep talking about eating bear stew as if that justifies the killing disgust me.-- Rob Samms, Clifton
Well Rob - since you are better than everyone else....

I didn't know I had a "character flaw"? Maybe this part of the 'mutation'?

He thinks a good day of 'family fun' is listening to the shrill bark of moonbats. What a doofus.

I have good family fun deconstructing ARA moonbat editorials.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
We must start a statewide campaign to demand that our leaders buy the Highlands property that is not already built upon. We deserve to have this land preserved for us all. All the wildlife that wanders into the populated areas could be taken to this area to live.

- Joyce Pyle , Washington, NJ
Yes, Joyce, let our "leaders" buy all that land. Can you pay for that land Joyce? No? Oh, right, we should all pay for this fantasy animal park you propose. Then with all that extra leftover money, we can pay trained professionals to move wildlife that wanders into populated areas. You aren't very bright, are you Joyce?

You want to do something constructive? Burn your house to the ground, spread some fresh topsoil, and plant white oaks. That would do more for habitat creation than all your idiot plans rolled up into one, Joyce.

Why is it that like 90% of letters to the editor are written by the retarded?

Oh right, free time...

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Why is it that like 90% of letters to the editor are written by the retarded?
And to them, we are the mutants!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
We must start a statewide campaign to demand that our leaders buy the Highlands property that is not already built upon. We deserve to have this land preserved for us all. All the wildlife that wanders into the populated areas could be taken to this area to live.

- Joyce Pyle , Washington, NJ
I live in the Highlands and I don't want to give up my house. Maybe she would like to donate her house to be bulldozed and I will personally buy and plant the first twenty trees on HER property.

Some people should be totally checked out BEFORE they are allowed to breed. ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have been dealing with these people for over 30 years and they never change there ideas, just how they go about getting all the s__t stired up. If most of the people who listen to them would really listen, they would realize that what they are selling, does not fly. I just hope that they will run out of money and become like the dodo bird. Gone forever!!!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Why is it we never read any letters from hunters in the Star Ledger?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Did you guys ever wonder how Stu can get his garbage in print so easy???

I have written the Star Ledger at least 6 times and NEVER got in the Editorial Page. He has made the Ed page in at least 6 papers. IF THIS DOESN"T PROVE THE LIBERAL BIASE IN THIS COUNTRY THAN NOTHING DOES!!!!!!!!!![mad][mad][mad]

The LIBERAL MEDIA STINKS. I stopped buying newspapers and watching the Big 3 newscasts on TV because of this. I also noted Rush Limbaugh had said that the New York Times and the LA Times have Lost 20 percent of their circulation. THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!
Those two papers are the biggest LIBERAL JOKES in circulation.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I am Gald my Bear Harvest was able to do such a GREAT job of getting this site free publicity.

Thank you Stu-pid for warping my story from this Froum and creating one of the BEST Ad campaigns for this site so far!

You Liberal, Tree Hugging, Sap Sucking Looser!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I live in the Highlands and I don't want to give up my house. Maybe she would like to donate her house to be bulldozed and I will personally buy and plant the first twenty trees on HER property.

Some people should be totally checked out BEFORE they are allowed to breed.
Hey Mark Just think the state will constantly transport animals to your backyard, make sure you bake enough for the extra bears.

these people need to find something to do they abviously have way too much time on their hands.
how about adopting an orphan or donating to the poor, helping the homeless, etc.

[confused]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts