New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if I loaded all the state's deer records into my database? That way guys could sort by bow, gun, muzzy...then sort by county... the sort by zone.

I was thinking I could place links in each deer zone forum. For example, deer zone 6 would have quicks links to the zones top bucks?

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
can you get the new posts to be on top of the page when this place realy gets rolling you will have to scroll down just an idea thanks
ps if you need any help with things i might be able to help not sure what but letting you

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made it so that the forum shows 10 posts per page. Now you can jump to the "last"... or click on a page number. Or you can "scroll" using "prev" or "next" page.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
why can't i post in turkey/deer action only areas when i try it only goes into zones thanks:):)

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
How about a NewJerseyHunter get together/shoot. or a meeting at one of the Shoots UBNJ/TANJ puts on? I'll be at the TANJ Whittingham shoot in April.

P.S. Thats a good Idea Dragthor.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
how bout a fourm about wildlife management/food plots /something on those lines

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
man you a good thank you
by the fall this place will be jumping with some great info this is so much nicer than looking thru 50 post to find something on nj thanks again

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Dragthor how about a newjerseyhunter scoring? Just like B&C and P&Y, but with out the deductions. let all points count. Something to thing about. I thought about starting a club for that with Traditional gear, but we can do it just for here.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
hay dragthor how bout a key word search to search thru old posts
thanks njhunter

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Dragthor, what about a sporting dogs forum?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts