New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I will p [no swearing please] it along to my buddies. I like to know what is going on in Jersey and other forums are great, but I don't like going through the other BS from the other states, like PA and cougars in NY.

·
11,226 Posts
I like the idea of being able to network with other NJ hunters. I would like to see more of us get together for hunts, fishing or even just go out and throw a few back BSing about hunting and fishing. This site seems like the kind of place that will happen. Thanks for inviting me Dragthor... Jim

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Just wanted to say hey to all.. I just found out about this place and signed up..It will be nice to BS with other Jersey hunters

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Hello All,,,
JerseyJoe from the "other" forums...Checking in..Someone allready used my handle so I'll go by JJoe.

Good to have home for jersey hunters...
Good site Dragthor...I don't think we've chatted before...

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Under "My Preferences" ...you guys can save which type of gun/load or bow/arrow you use. That way when other guys check out your profile...they can see that BOWHUNTERCOP uses a 20 ga. because a 12 ga. hurts his shoulder.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Great Looking site ! Will be nice to chat with fellow Jersey hunters ! Thanks for the link and invite .

JJOE , Same Joe from JHO and the Hunting Chat Maine forum ?

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Thats me...How are ya Don..

Got the big O in Maine this year. Passed up does looking for Mr Big.. Did you get up there last season?

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I would like to say Thank You Dragthor, BowHunterCop, and JerseyJim. the work on this New Site. It's about time Jersey had something for Jerseyens... Keep up the Good Work....

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Joe ,
Didnt make the Maine trip this year . Was really hard not heading up .First time not going in about 10 years . My two uncles went up and one missed and the other took a 180 # small rack 8 pointer ( 120 cl [no swearing please] ) .

I'll be there next year . Good to see you over here also . I like that scope eye picture lol !

Don

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
We have come a long way in the last 8 1/2 months....
Yes we have.[up][up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
by the wy that its run, id think that its been running 8 1/2 yers and not 8 1/2 months...keep up the good work dragthor and moderators! [up]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts