New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
How can I get some of them cards to hand out. Drag I work at Picatinny not far from you if you would want to meet up someplace.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The cards look great, & the logo was a great choice!!!

If you could get me some, I can post them in my ventures throughout the state.

If you're gonna fish with Woj & JerseyJim, and if they're not afraid of my "secret weapon" fishin' lure, maybe I can meet up with all y'all before the August 20th get together. (I talk with Woj on a regular weekly basis trying to get him out to fish, as he's only 20 mins. from my hunting club, and I'm there every weekend until July 18, then back again 1-2 weekends a month for club meetings/functions, that is until bow season starts, then it's every weekend until February!!!).

Otherwise if I don't get the chance to meet up with you, please leave some cards with Woj, and I'll catch up with him at his house.

I could use about two dozen or more of them to post at various hunting clubs' clubhouses in Zones 10 & 11 (Barbertown Sportsmen's Club; Croton Rod & Gun Club; etceteras), as well as the Frenchtown American Legion; Sportmen's Rendezvouz (Flemington); Targeeteers (Saddle Brook - thanks to Outlaw); The Corner Store (Frenchtown); The Owl's Nest (near Phillipsburg on Rte. 519); The Carousel Deli (Ringoes - Deer Check Station); Honeywell Defense & Space Electronic Systems (Teterboro); Fishermen's Den (Belmar); The Sportmen's Shop (Neptune City); Jim's Bait & Tackle (Long Branch); First Bridge Marina (Tuckerton); etc... just to name a few...

This should get site membership up to close to a thousand members in no time. [up]

Drag - I think you'll far exceed your "500 members" wish well before X-mas!!![up][up][up]

GREAT JOB!!![up][up][up][up]

JT

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Drag sounds good. I have 1 and a half hour lunch so whenever you want to meetup thats fine with me. Shoot me an email and let me know when.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts